Sunday, December 19, 2010

New Toys!

NEW TOYS
I have new toys to report. DH bought me a dress form for Christmas. The form’s a dream come true. The little time I’ve had it I’ve found it's not only useful in the sewing room, but also useful to preoccupy my children. My youngest constantly pokes at it and asks me if I feel it. I believe he’s getting this idea from “voodoo”, where he heard this I do not know. And then, my DH tells me that when I stepped out to drop my daughter off somewhere DS came running out of his room to show me something. Tapping on the form (she’s dressed in clothing at the moment, but apparently her not having a head doesn’t matter much) mom, mom, mom guess what. DH said our son was a little embarrassed over it. Anyway it’s a Dritz surefit. Stay tuned for a review later.
New Feet! I purchased 3 new feet for my Pfaff last week. I was surprised to see them in the mail this morning.  I honestly didn’t think they’d be here until after Christmas. Sew-Classic is a saint for her fast shipping! The feet appear to be good quality also; adjustable binder, felling foot, and knit edge piping foot.
The knit edge will be used this week. I’m making my daughter a wool knit blend sweater dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment